Sunday, June 7, 2009

Essie Neon Collection - MORE NEONS!!

Hi! I know I haven't updated in awhile. Seems like summer is always busy for me. But never too busy for nail swatches. I have all these swatches done but just no time to post it up! So I've decided to post some up. I was gonna wait till I do the whole collection before posting this up but I didn't wanna stall. These were too pretty to wait :) and not to mention blinding!!


Essie Punchy Pink - super hot hot hot neon pink! This is really blinding. I had to leave it on without a top coat in order to capture the brightness. I forgot to take a pic of it with a top coat :( sorry. But this was a perfect summer color.


Essie Funky Limelight - your true neon highlighter yellow. Extremely bright and blinding. I tried capturing a picture with true color. This was the best I can get. Just imagine a yellow highlighter. And then imagine it on your nails. All my friends said it was blinding when I wore these haha.

I also have Flirty Fuchsia but I didn't get a chance to do that yet. But until next time!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool collection - I got Perky Purple in my last order and I just love it - it is so cool how it dries matte and how it looks with a top coat on - like 2 diferent polishes :-)
    These two are also really cool and beautiful and they look great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bright and pretty colors! I especially love the hot pink one, it's glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the colors. They look so pretty on you. I don't own these but I need to. They'll look really "hot" in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap punchy pink looks awesome!! and i really love how black russian (rbl) looks on you. you should wear it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuli - That's the beauty of NEON nail polishes =)

    Mary - Thanks! It's extremely blinding! 8)

    Lucy - You must get these!

    Ru - It's you! Hi!Punchy pink is amazing!

    ReplyDelete