Monday, June 1, 2009

NARS Adelita from Summer Collection

Hello hello! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and didn't catch any Monday Blues.. Today I have Nars Adelita from the Summer Collection. This is my 2nd purchase from Nars nail collection. Adelita is a sheer gold shimmer with a pink finish. I thought it was gorgeous and natural. Although it was very sheer. This was done in 5 coats and you still see my nails underneath it. The application was flawless, no troubles at all. I think this color will look great over any black or dark colors...what you think?

4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty color! I like the flash you can see in it. It sounds fairly sheer so I would think it could go over a darker color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, it really seems like it would go well with a darker color.
    I usually don't like delicate sheer colors, but I have to say that this one seems very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color on you. I rarely wear colors like this. Sometimes I do and I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary - thank you, I think I will try it over black next time!

    Tuli - I don't like delicate colors either, they look really plain to me. But it's good to wear it once in awhile :)

    Lucy - Thanks Lucy! It seems like a lot of people rarely wear "neutral colors". We all love the outrageous colors on our nails!

    ReplyDelete