Friday, July 3, 2009

July 4th Mani

Hi! Happy Independence Day to those who celebrate it! Just a quick post of my July 4th mani before I head out! I took this with my webcam because I just finished it (11:20 PM) and it's the only picture I can get!



I used Misa On the Edge, top with a konad star design, with China Glaze Tinsel

And here's a close up with it.

It isn't all that great because it was a rushed mani. I hope everyone have fun today!!

EDIT 7/4/09

Here are better pictures:



And of course, I couldn't help but to satisfy my new obsession with Nubar V for Men Matte top coat. The stars are more visible with matte.


Happy 4th of July!

6 comments:

  1. That is such a great mani for 4th of July and you did it so well ! Hope you had a great holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again !
    I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design. Very pretty, especially with the matte. Looks fantastic and you can see the stars better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 4th of july mani, andI love your blog, and the swatches that you have done.
    I am so glad to know that there is someone else in NYC that is addicted to nailpolish. It is a new love for me, and I can't wait to be able to get some of these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tuli - Thanks tuli, it wasn't a great holiday because of what happened recently. But thank you once again for the the adorable blog award :)

    Lucy - Thanks! I love the matte one most.

    cmp381 - Thanks! I'm glad you like my blog. Yay to NYC!

    ReplyDelete