Monday, July 20, 2009

OPI Love Me Tender

I would like to thank those who commented on my last entry for such heartwarming and comforting words. I really appreciate it. It's not getting easier, I still miss my dad very much.

But anyways..

Those who knew me, knew I wanted OPI Love Me Tender awhile ago। I don't know if it's the name or just my passion for peachy shimmers (such as Nars Orgasm, China Glaze Rox-e) I found it on amazon।com for retail price so I decided to get it.



I am glad I did because I absolutely adore this color. It is so gorgeous and simple. The tiny gold flickles on it made me love it even more. Although there are plenty of nail polishes I want (NARS Zulu, Essie Starry Starry Night, Essie Ruby Slippers) I'm glad I got my hands on this one. There is no way I'll find all those discontinued colors, so all I can do is try and find dupes or ebay :(

So this was done in three coats, the application was flawless. Applies on smoothly and not streaky at all.

I'm glad I got this nail polish, because hey! At least I found one nail polish on my "going crazy to have" nail polish list. Puahaha.

Hope everyone's day is filled with joy and happiness and lots of pretty polishes ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gladys sweetie. You are going to hurt a very long time. You just take your time to mourn as long as you need to. Not everyone mourns the same. Don't let anyone tell you to stop crying or get over it. You been thru an horrific shock. Just be with your family and friends. Your nails look lovely. That is a pretty shade. This does remind me of Nars Orgasm. I bought the polish, it's the only Nars I own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to make my broke ass even more broke and go and get that color! So it finally did ship from amazon!?

    Hang in tight :) I'm sure your father is looking down on you and feeling happy for having a wonderful daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gladys, I'm so sorry to hear about you Dad :-( And my heart goes out to you (I hope that's how you say it) As far it may help, I'm sending you a huge hug and a big kiss and like Lucy wrote you, take your time and let yourself be with your feelings.

    Your nails looks gorgeous and I love this color and all the stunning colors you showed in your previous post !
    If there is anything I can do to make you feel better, please tell me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy - It's definitely hurting a long time. Ooh do you like Nars Orgasm? I love it hehe

    ru - buy buy ! Yea it finally came -_- after 2 months lol

    tuli - thanks hun! You can post more of your beautiful nails to make me feel better! haha just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete