Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nubar Pastel Collection Part II

Yes! My nails finally have some colors on them instead of the boring french manicure!! Today I will finish up the Nubar Pastel Collection. I'm beginning to love Nubar nail polishes. They apply so smoothly and everything. Not a single streak on some nail polishes. Anyways, on with the swatches!


Pink Creme - A deep pink creme, done in two coats. There were 3 pinks in this collection, as this one was the darkest one. It's cute but not my taste.


But I love it in matte :)


Green Tea - Green<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_r_cQEq06Pfo/Sn9filIQSOI/AAAAAAAAAe4/IKseomEm4HU/s1600-h/nubar+greenteamatte.jpg">
Is it just me or does the Essie matte top coat makes everything look so amazing?


Lemon Sorbet - Now this was my favorite of all out of the whole collection. I absolutely love pastel yellow. And this was the perfect one. Done in three coats, no streaks, no goops, no problems at all. And so I finally found the pastel yellow I've always wanted!


And finally look at it in matte. It's just so freakin' amazing. I couldn't stop staring at my nails because it's ... I'm speechless haha you get the point.

Well I finally got swatches up for you guys. Thank you all for your patience and STILL continue to reading my blog. I really appreciate it :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. All beautiful! I love Nubars, but your pictures make me think I need more of them. And I agree, matte makes almost everything better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though you don't like the pink creme, i think it looks reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good on you... and i love the lemon sorbet. the matte versions look really good too.. i will have to buy some essie matte top coat lol. and i still haven't found the time to ship off your package -___- i will hopefully.. one of your items broke while moving here.. and i'm mad because i'm sure you would have loved it and i can't find another one but oh well.. lol

    i really really like that pink creme and sorbet. did you pre-order the blogger collection? i think the mismas might be a purple creme that you are looking for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie Matte Top Coat does make everything better! I wish I could get my hands on it, none of the salons here have it yet! Thank you for swatching these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nubar Pastel Collection. They are all so pretty on you. They are even prettier matte. I have to get that Essie Matte Top Coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary - Nubar nail polishes are GREAT, must get more ;)

    ru - take your time on the package lol Yes I did pre-order the blogger collection. Hopefully Mismas is the purple creme I've been looking for!

    gildedangel - Why not order it? It's a must get =X

    Lucy - Thanks Lucy! Yes you must get the Essie Matte top coat. It does wonders haha

    ReplyDelete