Wednesday, October 28, 2009

China Glaze Atlantis

Today I have for you one of my favorite glitters from China Glaze's release of 50 specialty nail polishes. Atlantis is a teal aqua green packed with multicolored glitters. This was done in three coats and like all glitters it was a very gritty feel. I ended up applying two coats of Seche Vite; still felt gritty but I was able to deal with it.








And I couldn't resist to see how it would look like in matte. It looks nice but the glitters don't shine like it should.

This Sephora Friends&Family discount has emptied my wallet. I placed one order and didn't seem to be satisfied. I placed a second order, and still wasn't satisfied. I've finally placed a third order, and let's hope I'll be satisfied with all these beauty goodies!

9 comments:

  1. I think this one is one of the most beautiful color of this collection ! And it looks great in matte also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite glitters from that collection. I already got my huge order. I still want to order more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this glitter. Think I'm going to have to get it!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atlantis is gorgeous and I HAD to have it. I love it. I hadn't tried it matte so thank you for showing it. A little disappointing. I probably won't do that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gildedangel - it looks great both matte and shiny hehee

    Asami - You should definitely get it!

    Tuli - Thanks! This is my favorite of the 50 specialty nail polishes

    Lucy - I want more too!

    Jodes - You must get it :P

    Mighty Lambchop - Matte looks ok but I love it with the shiny glitters xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. where is the best place online to purchase china glaze? i ordered from head2toe last time since they were relatively cheap (shipping is the killer though) but are there any places where you can order china glaze polish with free shipping if you purchase a certain amount?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michaela - Free shipping there is none that I know of :( but I think transdesign.com sells it for the cheapest. But once again shipping is a killer! You can also try sallybeauty.com but they have limited amounts. Sometimes they have offer codes online!

    ReplyDelete