Friday, October 23, 2009

OPI Damone Roberts 1968

TGIF! But I still have work tomorrow so that sucks. It's back to being cold again RAWR!!

So today, I have OPOI Damone Roberts 1968. All sold out already according to Damone Roberts himself. Another mint green, I never seem to be satisfied with my mint greens. But I love this color. AND I also want to paint my room this color! I think it would look fabolous!



Damone Roberts 1968 done in 3 coats with a top coat. Flawless application, no streaks, no clumps, not too thick, not too thin. Couldn't keep my eyes off it because it is just so gorgeous!

Sorry I have to make this quick, I have to start getting ready for dinner. I just got home from work and I'm pooped out :(

Hope everyone have a lovely weekend! <3

9 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful green; I have been lemming light greens lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gildedangel - I know! It's beautiful!

    augusta - I ordered from the Damone Roberts salon in New York when it came out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color. I have not seen in anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be really nice having a room painted with this color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to order it but never got around to doing so. I'll just add it to the greens I missed this year. Looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revampy - this is definitely a unique shade

    AllYouDesire - I know I can't wait!

    Skye - indeed

    Lucy - Aww that sucks :( It would be great to have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous!! Thanks for the great swatch pic.

    ReplyDelete