Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Illamasqua Muse

I can't believe 2009 is almost over. Anyone have any New Years Resolutions? I didn't even make any yet. I don't think I should even bother since I never keep it -_-

Anyways, today I have Illamasqua Muse, quite an interesting color I must say. It is definitely a very awesome nail polish. Very pigmented, could've got away with one coat. This was done in two coats. The formula was smooth. I would consider this teal but a dark teal?



To my knowledge, there are no dupes to this. Of course, Illamasqua nail polishes are a little on the pricey side, but believe me it's worth it...

That's all I have for you today, until next time :)

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nfu-Oh 273 is very similar to this one.
    I don't have neither one or other. But this color (i call it petrol blue) is part of my new years resolution!
    I adore it! I love it! I want it!
    I need it!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very, VERY nice!
    Love the color blue in all its splendor.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colour, very creamy, which I love. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. this colour would look bad on me i think but its so shiny! i bet it is worth the price~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trinca-Esphihas - Really? I never seen Nfu-Oh's 273. You should definitely get it. My mom who doesn't like non-neutral/sheer shades actually liked this color haha

    Thess - Thanks! The blue is amazing!

    MinderMustig (Kristen) - I agree 100% :)

    Marce - I loveeeeeeee cremes!

    gildedangel - It sure is!

    hitomi - I doubt this color would look bad on any skintone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Lately i've been super obsessed with green, blue, and teal cremes, and this one is so perfect looking! I wish that Illamasqua was cheaper!

    And I haven't made any new years resolutions either- I also never keep them, haha :)

    xo Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeeeeee this color ! And you can see it has a perfect application !

    Happy New Year sweetie :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caitlin - Thanks, green is the best :D we all wish Illamasqua was cheaper =_=

    Tuli - Thanks hun! Happy New Years to you too xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a beautiful shade of teal. Your nails are lovely.

    ReplyDelete