Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dior Lemon Balm

Hey guys! To add to my previous Monday Blues, we're supposedly getting rain for the rest of the week. Just my luck?! But I'm not gonna let the rain bring me down.

Well with all that said and done, I have for you my second Dior nail polish.



Lemon Balm - exclusively sold at Nordstrom. It is extremely hard to describe this color. And since picture was taken in artificial light, it's not TRUE to color. But this is an amazing polish. I would say this is a taupey-ish packed with shimmers. I've heard people describe it as a dark brown plum and I'd say it's close to it. I'm getting a headache at trying to explain the color.

My last words are, this polish is extraordinary and I love it. Haha ;)

6 comments:

  1. Cute color! It's raining here too :/ bummer! But it's better than tons of snow I guess.

    ps; lemon balm is a weird name for this polish! unless i'm missing something, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wondered many, many times why this one is named 'Lemon Balm' but you know, it certainly is memorable! I really love this polish - I imagine it having a slight yellowish hue because of the name... although it does look kind of goldish glittery - is that my imagination playing yellow tricks on me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin - That sucks. We're getting a snow storm here! I agree with the name. There's absolutely nothing 'lemony' about it

    Brooke - Now that you guys mentioned it, I'm wondering myself. And no, you are right! There's slight hints of gold shimmer in this polish!

    gildedangel - I agree

    nihrida - Indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO PRETTY! LOVE THE COLOR, BUT THE NAME CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!

    ReplyDelete