Thursday, February 18, 2010

MAC Light Affair from Love Lace Collection

Hey guys! Today I have for you Light Affair from MAC's Love Lace Collection.

I was going to pass on this one because I thought it was just another nude creme. I honestly don't know why I ended up buying it. But anyways, in a way I'm kind of glad I did because I was attracted to this color once it was on my nails.

It is a grayish pink nude. If that makes sense. I didn't have much trouble with the application. This was done in three coats with a top coat. I've looked around and supposedly it's an exact dupe of Essie's Body Language. I don't have the Essie one therefore I couldn't do a comparison but I'll believe it's a dupe from the pics I've seen.



MAC Light Affair in natural light.


MAC Light Affair in artificial light.

It looks more gray in the artificial light and more pink in the natural light. But I'd say it's more accurate to the artificial light. (maybe because I'm indoors most of the time >_>)

Anyways, that's all I have for you today!

6 comments:

  1. I really love that on you! It's pretty both ways, but the artificial light shade is beautiful! I think MAC has free shipping now, hmmm, maybe I *need* this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good on you! I know that nude cremes are huge right now, and I so wish I could pull it off. I've tried a few times with OPI's Dulche de Leche, and some other creme nude-ish OPI colors that I have. I always hate how it looks on me though, and end up taking it off :/ ... your swatch has tempted me to try nude nails once again though xD

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful neutral color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so drooling for this one. I was at MAC today, but FORGET about them having taking in this one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this colour, but I'm not a big fan of MAC's polishes so I'll guess I'll go for the Essie instead..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary - I love this color too! I didn't want it at first but ended up with it anyway =X

    Caitlin - Yea and I'm loving the nude colors too! I think you would like Rescue Beauty Lounge Grunge!

    gildedangel - Thanks!

    laquermanic - Aww! Go back and get it! haha

    Musicalhouses - Yea their applications are tough but surprisingly this one didn't give me any problems. But Essie's cheaper so I'd go for Essie to!

    ReplyDelete