Thursday, March 11, 2010

MAC Coconut Ice

Hey guys! Today I have for you MAC's Coconut Ice from the MAC in Lillyland collection. I have an obsession with coral cremes. And this one is just gorgeous!


Coconut Ice - coral-pink creme

Done in three coats and surprisingly not streaky (you know how MAC nail polishes are)

I've been addicted to MAC lately especially for their lipsticks. And here's the thing, I don't even wear lipstick! But I'm falling in love with Viva Glam Gaga. Since the Liberty of London collection came out, I took the opportunity to order a few more. Doesn't hurt to try something new :)

As far as my nail polish mind goes, I don't recall any exact dupes of Coconut Ice. There may be similar ones. I guess it's your typical pink coral creme. I love Spring because of the pastel colors :D Can you guess what collection I have up next?

7 comments:

  1. Funny! I don't wear lipstick either, but I own a few MACS because if I do, I love it...and I love the way it smells too! I keep waiting for them to release a polish I can't live without...still waiting though this IS pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! this is gorgeous! I have so many lipsticks that I own from MAC that I don't wear. But their lip sticks are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love corals, my friends says I'm a bit grandmotherly that way. I think they are so gorgeous, and this one particular. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth - They do smell great!

    NY*NAIL*DIVE - Thanks. They have a way of getting our money!

    gildedangel - thanks

    laquermanic - Corals are gorgeous and they are not grandmotherly! I think it's really in this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wondering if Zoya's Willow could be a dupe? :)

    ReplyDelete