Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sephora by OPI Spam

Hello lovelies! Hope everyone had a great Easter :)

In honor of the anticipation for the Sephora by OPI Summer collection, I have for you guys a few of them that I never tried and finally did for the past week. I mean who else ain't eying Read My Palm. A light jade green! Hope it's not a disappointment though!

On with the swatches!



Worth My Weight - gold glitters with a few multicolor glitters visible. This was done in 3 coats but it was opaque in two.


Set the Mood - a pink/mauve shimmer in between metallic and frost. 3 coats.


Run With It - light gray with itty bitty red shimmers. Greatttttttttttt color :D done in 3 coats


Leaf Him at the Altar - a metallic-ish frost-ish leafy green. (yea great color description -_-) But this is my favorite thus far. This is from the Spring Modern Flowers collection, it was the only one I purchased. This was 3 coats.


Absinthe Makes the Heart - a gray green packed with microglitters. My picture is disgusting sorry. I couldn't get a good picture of it, got frustrated and stuck with this one. hehehe.. anyways this is my second favorite. I don't see this on the sephora website anymore though..


212-Sephora - black with iridescent gold and copper glitter. A few flakies can be seen also :) done in three coats. I also bought this because of the name. Yay for NY!

All of the applications were great. No problems for me at all. I have a habit of doing three coats when some only needs two -_-

So that is all I have for you guys today. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Ooohh lovley colors..i like run with it..i dont have any gray shades! Your nails are so nicely shaped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just got an instant lemming for Run With It. GORGEOUS! I love your swatches of these. I don't have many of these, and I don't see many swatches of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! Leaf him at the altar is lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Set The Mood, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Nikka - Thanks! Run with it is an interesting color worth getting!

    Nicole - Haha it is gorgeous! I don't see much swatches of Sephora by OPI colors either, I wish I did!

    Rock 'n' Nails - Leaf Him At the Altar is my favorite!

    laquermanic - It sure is~

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking for a swatch of "read my palm" all over and no one has one :(

    nice blog. I will follow... :)

    here is mine
    productrater.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete