Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chanel Les Pop Up de Chanel Summer 2010

Hello all! Since summer officially started for me, I'm working more days now. That means less time for play :( boo hoo. I got all my grades back and I did very good, with a 3.30 semester GPA. Still trying to boost my cumulative GPA though.

Moving on...

I have Chanel's Les Pop Up de Chanel collection for 2010! I believe these sell out quick, especially Nouvelle Vague. Don't know about the other two though.


Rivera - deep pink creme. 2 coats


Nouvelle Vague - pastel turquoise creme. 3 coats


Mistral - soft pink creme with microglitter. 3 coats.

The formula for these were better than any of the previous Chanel polishes. It applied pretty well for me. didn't have much trouble.

Of course my favorite would have to be Nouvelle Vague. It's a gorgeous color.

So that is all for today..

PS - I'm glad you all enjoy the pet pictures. Thanks again to those who sent me your lovely pets!

PPS - I broke a nail at my BBQ last night. Really deep. So please ignore my short nails for the next few months :( I'm gonna miss these long nails.. sigh

8 comments:

  1. Loove Nouvelle Vague! I've been eyeing mints and turquoises too much lately! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh wow! I LOVE these colors!!!!! I want them! They're too much money though, where do you get them from (if you don't mind me asking)?

    ♥ NYCSh0paholic's Fabulous Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYCSh0paholic - I got these when they came out at chanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ouch. That sounds painful. I don't like my nails long actually; I'm a total shorties person (let me put it to you this way, my nails, at the longest, are a little longer than Vampy Varnish's). Between my extreme clumsiness, having a 34.5 terrier that demands tug-of-war (don't let the cute look fool you, she's a lean, mean, stuffed toy ripping machine), being a contact lens wearer and my nails being on the weaker side, long nails are not Kate-proof.

    Nouvelle Vague is pretty, but $24 is a LOT of money for a polish. The most money I've given up for a polish is $14 and that was for Illamasqua polishes. $28 bought me Illamasqua's Muse and Rampage (I <3 my Rampage. There is a serious dent in that bottle).

    Wow, you just got out of college now? I've been on summer vacation since May 13! Then again, I go to a community college so we start late and end early (my spring semester started January 21 and ended May 13).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like nouvelle vague, but I find that 3 coats it is a lot, especially for a varnish of Chanel's mark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm starting to regret not getting nouvelle vague :(. and I dont think I can find it anymore!

    btw, I just started to follow your blog :) feel free to follow back at http://milanandvanaily.blogspot.com/

    -vanaily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rivera...normally those sorts of pinks don't jump out at me, but I really like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got two of these (NV and Mistral) on the Chanel website, as well...the "secret shimmer" is lovely, but $23 each? Not worth it, IMO!
    I have quite a few Rescue Beauty Lounges, too...great "nude" colors, but $18 each, and RBL is the lousiest, slow-drying formula out of the 20 or so different brands I've tried!! Sometimes I want to kick my own butt for spending that much $ !

    ReplyDelete