Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Color Clubs

Hey guys. I was going through my pictures and I realized I never posted these! A few Color Club nail polishes that I bought.


Twiggie - light neon green creme. 3 coats


Wild and Willing - golden orangey shimmer with a hint of green duochrome. 3 coats


Rebel Debutante - a bright neon green creme. 3 coats


Puccilicious - a gorgeous purple creme. My top favorite purple now! 3 coats


High Society - grey/brown taupe creme. 3 coats. Oops smudged =x

Twiggie and Rebel Debutante looks quite similar I know. However Twiggie is more soft than Rebel Debutante. I'm glad I chose these colors to buy because they're gorgeous. I wonder if I missed any other Color Clubs that came out recently. I didn't like the collections as much as I thought I would so I only chose a few!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches! I especially like Puccilicious and High Society :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like High Society! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wearing Puccilicious until earlier today, I just took it off! It's gorgeous, but it chipped really quickly on me (so did the other CC I've tried so far), I'm going to keep on wearing it though!
    Thanks for the swatches, they all look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of Twiggie, it's like the baby of two of my favourite nail trends/colours - mint greens and neons :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of these and I love them, "high society" and "wild and willing" Thanks for swatching!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wild and Willing and Puccilicious are GORGEOUS! I wish somewhere around me sold Colorclub. I'll have to order them online soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting these! Would you recommend getting both Twiggie and Rebel Debutante (given that I'm a green polish lover), or are they too similar in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  8. bellebathandbeyond - No worth getting both, but if you're a green lover sure why not? But if you want to save I'll just get one. You can't really tell a huge difference. Rebel debutante is just more brighter, and twiggie is a little more pastel soft shade but still bright enough

    ReplyDelete