Saturday, June 19, 2010

Maybelline Nail Polishes

Hi everyone! Today I have for you a few Maybelline nail polishes that were released a few months back. I don't think I ever tried Maybelline nail polishes before. But I think I tried one back in JHS. I just can't really remember =P



Vanishing Venus - brown with purple/green shimmer duochrome. 3 coats. Can you say GORGEOUS?! I'm in love. I received this from a special person who wants to remain anonymous. I'm so glad I got this because I've been lemming it and finally got it. I love it so much! Thank you anonymous person ;)


Sweety Pie - peachy pink creme. 3 coats


Minty - mint green/turquoise creme. 3 coats


La La Lime - soft green shimmer. 3 coats. This picture makes it look really bright when it really isn't. It's much softer in person. And tiny tiny microglitters are visible.


Goody Plum Drop - lavendar/pastel purple creme. 3 coats.

Formulas were pretty good and matched my satisfaction. Colors are gorgeous. Application was smooth not streaky. I think I would be buying more Maybelline polishes in the future!

5 comments:

  1. Nice colors, we have only boring french polishes and reds from Maybelline in Poland:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I'm especially a fan of Goody Plum Drop, a cute name and I love purples :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love to Minty, La La Lime and Goody Plum Drop!
    I've never used any MNY polish but maybe it's the good time. But Sabbatha is right... Here is impossible to get these colors -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors! Who new Maybelline had such great colors? Must try.

    ReplyDelete