Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some BB Couture's from Butterfly & Lady Bug Collections

Hello! So I finally go to the BB Couture SPRING collections. Absolutely late I know since it's scorching hot summer right now. -_- I'm like melting in my room as I'm typing this. I love BB Couture nail polishes with their variety of colors and not to mention, so many GREENS!! I didn't buy the whole collection as I'm not a fan of reds, plus trying to save money here lol

Butterfly Collection


Skipper - bright pink creme/frost. 3 coats


Peacock - hassle free yellow creme. 3 coats. No streaks, no problem!


Emperor - peachy creme with very slight hints of silver glitter. 3 coats


Caterpillar - creamy green with silver speckles. 3 coats

LadyBug Collection


Signs of Spring - blue creme with hints of silver specks. 3 coats


Man Bug - turquoise creme with gold and silver speckles. 3 coats LOVEE!!


Beetle Baily - purple/mauve creme. 2 coats

And that is all I have for today! Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Man Bug! I like Signs of Spring, too, but it kind of surprised me that Peacock is yellow and not blue or green?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love them!
    They're perfect for summer time!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Man Bug is such a cute color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caterpillar and Man Bug are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Emperor and Man Bug! But I would like to have them all! :D

    ReplyDelete