Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BB Couture Vampy Varnish Collection 2009

Yes I am showing a 2009 collection that I finally get to try lol

BB Couture teamed up with Kelly from Vampy Varnish to create six gorgeous shades for the Fall last year. Although I took crappy pictures for this collection, I can assure you my pictures does no justice for this collection. The colors are gorgeous in person.


Redwood Forest a dark forest green with silver flecks


Mendocino Midnight a gray base green with silver flecks


Vampy Varnish a blackish green base with tons of green glitters


Kelly's Green


Napa Valley Red a bloody red with red flecks


Union Square a silver brown with semi-metallic finish

My favorites happens to be Kelly's Green, Redwood Forest, and Vampy Varnish. Not only because they're green but they're gorgeous unique greens. I don't think I have any polish similar to those three :)

That is all I have for today!

3 comments:

  1. Napa valley Red is my favorite from this collection, great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was so hesitant about kelly's green because like many i don't like the way yellows or yellowy greens look on me - May from Body and Soul advised that it was not too yellow and i went for it - it is one of my absolute faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an awesome collection, I never get sick of watching it. I adore 4 out of 6 shades and 1 I wouldn't mind having, which is a record, I think, for me, in just one collection! Kelly did an amazing job with these.

    ReplyDelete