Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OPI Serena Glam Slam Set

Today I have OPI Serena Glam Slam Set to show. The set consists of Simple Smash-ing and Black Shatter. I love the combination of the colors. Simply Smash-ing looks amazing under Black Shatter. Take a look.


Simply Smash-ing is a golden yellow green shimmer. This was under three coats.


Black Shatter over Simply Smash-ing. Don't the colors look amazing together?


I decided to try a matte top coat over them both to see how it turns out. It looks quite interesting I suppose.. lol

That is all I have for today!

3 comments:

  1. I know I'm in the minority, but I just don't love Simply Smash-ing..haha. It's a good color to put under Black Shatter since it's so bright and shimmery, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually like matte colors, but I like it over the Shatter - gives it a little bit of a different look. I don't care for Simply Smash-ing by itself but it's not bad under the Shatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bought this set! I love it, it's so gorgeous!

    BTW, your nails are really pretty! It's a pleasure to look at your swatches! ;D

    ReplyDelete