Monday, March 14, 2011

Sephora by OPI Glee Collection

Today I have the Sephora by OPI Glee collection to share. I bought the mini set and the other four polishes that were not included in the set. I didn't become a 'Gleek' until recently. I only saw one episode of it when it first aired but never got the time to watch it, but I've been catching up and I'm in love with that show. They're all so very talented.

But anyways take a look!


Diva-in-Training is a very bright poppy pink creme. 2 coats


Who Let the Dorks Out? is a teal/turquoise shimmer. 3 coats


Hell to the No is a purple base with golden hints of shimmer. 2 coats. I think this is my favorite one.


Mash-Up is a shimmer gray with slight pink, purple, green duochrome. It was very hard for me to capture the duochrome in pictures. Of the many pictures I've taken, none showed up :( This is 2 coats

And now the mini collection:



Miss Bossy Pants is a raspberry pearl finish. 2 coats


Slushied is a medium turquoise blue creme. 2 coats. Very opaque


Celibacy Club is a holo glitter clear base. This is 4 coats, it is suppose to be a top coat. This was an exclusive for the mini set.


Gleek Out is a lime green shimmer. 3 coats


Sue vs. Shue is a navy blue shimmer. 2 coats. This was another exclusive color for the set.


Express Yourself to Yourself is a coral pink shimmer. 3 coats. And another exclusive color to the set.

I love this collection. Majority of the colors are unique in its own way, you only see a few polishes that you may have seen before. My favorites happens to be Hell to the No and Slushied. I'm planning to buy the bigger bottle of Slushied.

This collection is available at sephora.com and Sephora stores. The original size bottles retail for $9.50. It's 50 cents more than the regular Sephora polishes, probably because they are limited editions? I don't know. The mini set retails at $24.00.

So what do you think of this collection? Yay or Nay?

5 comments:

  1. I love Who Let the Dorks Out. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swatches are my favorite! I like "Miss Bossy Pants."

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've changed all their prices to 9.50 now :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went for the mini collection and the shelves were bare. They only had "slushied" and a few of the nail stickers. I was so disappointed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - not "slushied" .. I meant "Who let the dorks out".

    ReplyDelete