Friday, March 18, 2011

Wonder Woman Nail Art

So one day I had hot pink tips with baby blue base, and my co-worker thought it was Wonder Woman's colors. He (yes he) then suggested I do Wonder Woman nail art and I decided to try it out. It didn't turn out the way I expected it to. I think the problem was a I used the wrong brush for the star, hence it turned out way too bubbly. And for the WW logo, my yellow was not opaque enough to draw on properly. But I still think it turned out pretty nice. You do the judging!



I used MAC's Obey Me for the red, Spirit of Truth for the navy blue, OPI The "It" color for the yellow. The stars were some nail art rhinestone like that my supervisor got me from Taiwan.

Well that's all I have to show for today :)

5 comments:

  1. i love the thumb though... the stars are way too cute!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! I love that red - it's the perfect blue-based red. The stars on your thumb are too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete