Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OPI Blue Shatters Swatches & Review

I took off work today because I was extremely tired and wasn't feeling well. I had a great birthday weekend, and I would like to thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday :) I turned 24 but I swear I still feel like I'm 16 haha =P

Well today I have OPI Blue Shatters to share with you guys today. Yes more shatters! It has three new shatters, Navy Shatter, Blue Shatter, and Turquoise Shatter. Take a look!


Navy Shatter - this is over Color Club's Twiggie


Blue Shatter over white


Turquoise Shatter over white

I loved all three of them. I wasn't being creative with the colors by just putting them over white. I think I will be playing around with them just to see what colors would look good. The turquoise one didn't shatter as much as the others but it still cracked a lot.

I can't get enough of shatters ^_^

Keeping this post short because I have to head to bed soon, got work tomorrow :( As much as I don't want to go, I'll have to. Sigh!

(These were sent to me for review)

12 comments:

  1. Navy Shatter looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! I squeaked when I was this! Amazing swatches! Happy belated birthday!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shatters and was thinking I'd skip the blues since I have the China Glaze blue shatter but I am loving that turquoise! And I think that the neavy would look amazing with pink under!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you feel like 16 at 24 (:
    You always have the best swatches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep, did I forget to wish you a happy birthday?! Happy belated birthday!! You're still so young! :)

    Which of these shatters is your favorite? I bought the blue Sally Hansen shatter, so I'm wondering if I need more blue shatters...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday, Honey! I love your blog! Shatters is COOL! Fonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them and can't wait to get my hands on them! The turquoise is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved!!! You have good taste, congratulations.
    Look at my blog, will be an honor to have her as a follower!!

    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shatter look, thanks for featuring!
    -Kat
    Buy Shatter Nail Polish

    ReplyDelete