Monday, June 13, 2011

Chanel Mimosa and Morning Rose for Summer 2011

Today I have Chanel's Mimosa and Morning Rose to share with you guys. These two were from the Summer 2011 collection. Please ignore my bad shaped pointer finger. Those who remember, I broke my pointer finger nail real bad, and it finally grew a little to a point where I can swatch again.


Mimosa is a bright yellow creme with subtle shimmer. This was done in 3 coats.


Morning Rose is a girly pink with subtle golden shimmers. 3 coats.

I do not know why but every time I look at these two it reminds me of Spongebob and Patrick haha. But anyways the formula for these were actually pretty good. Is Chanel finally improving? Nevertheless, the price for these polishes were a wallet drainer. They retail for $23. They are still available for purchase at chanel.com.

I do love both of these polishes though. Mimosa is a gorgeous yellow that doesn't make my skintone look yellowy? If that even makes sense. And Morning Rose is a pretty pink. Some might think it's not all that special. It's not, but I love the subtle hints of golden shimmer.

Well this is all I have to share for today! Try and enjoy your Monday :)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely (;
    xoxo*
    inessays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look nice together. I love the yellow and light pink color combination! The price, though, sigh...I just can't do it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Mimosa and I really want it, lol! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete