Friday, June 3, 2011

ManGlaze Royal Matterimoaning

Hey all! Today I have another new polish to show you from ManGlaze. It is called Royal Matterimoaning. How do you even pronounce that? When I read it I always say "matter i moaning" which doesn't really make sense but whatever the color is freaking awesome. It is a royal blue shimmer matte.



Look at that beauty packed with shimmers. It was fully opaque and smooth in one coat, but I ended up doing two because I messed up on my pinky finger. I never have trouble with ManGlaze matte polishes, they always apply so flawless for me. I have tried plenty of matte polishes and nothing really compares to ManGlaze. Sure they are a little bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it in my opinion. Some people spend more than $20 on certain types of polishes (including myself) that applies so sloppy with so many annoying perks.

But anyways! That is all I have for today~

10 comments:

  1. well matrimony means marriage, matri-moan-y
    so i think this polish would be "matri-moan-ing"
    i think they could have spelled it a little better haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to try any ManGlaze; this one sure looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I agree with rebecca I thought of "matrimony" - lol

    Either way, awesome polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matterimoaning... difficult to say, but I'm almost positive it was spelled that way purposely. It IS supposed to be pronounced matri-moaning because it's poking fun at all the ridiculous hype over the royal wedding, and my guess is it's spelled 'matte'rimoaning because it's a matte polish. Either way, I want I want I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!!! wow..they've been coming out with a lot of colors! last i checked they only had grey, black and white....what else do they have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot . Such a beautiful matte polish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz. Don't you love their polish names? Very pretty and I love the matte finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I bet this one looks stunning with a layer of topcoat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...It is a wonderful color. I love it <3

    ReplyDelete