Monday, July 11, 2011

Zoya Summertime Collection 2011

Today I have Zoya's Summertime collection to share. This collection consists of 6 cremes that is quite gorgeous and unique for the summer. When I first saw this collection, I didn't know if I should buy everything since I'm on a budget now. Eventually I couldn't decide so just bought all of it. So much for saving huh? Haha

Here are the swatches:


Areej is a deep pink creme. 2 coats


Keiko is a red purple creme. 2 coats. It's not as purple as my picture shows, as you know purples are quite hard to capture on camera. It's slightly darker.


Mira is a medium purple creme. 2 coats. Another color that's hard to capture. This one is a very nice rich and creamy purple.


Sooki is a bright cherry red creme. 2 coats. I love this red! It's so bright and so vivid. Plus I'm a huge True Blood fan. I don't care what you all think , that show is awesome!


Tamsen is an orange red creme. 2 coats. This one is quite an interesting red, it has this orange hue to it that makes it interesting.


Breezi is a blue teal creme. 2 coats.

The formula for these were excellent. They all had full coverage in one coat, and I did two just to make it even . They weren't thick or thin, just perfect in their own little way. I love Zoya cremes, they're always rich and creamy. And I love how smoothly they apply on. I thought I spent my money well on these :) Not disappointed at all.

These are available at zoya.com for $8 each.

What did you think of this collection?

11 comments:

  1. I was going to skip all of these, too, but now have three of them (Breezi, Mira, and Kieko) and am wondering if Areej needs to join me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!!!!!!! these are awesome!!!!!!! I loved Areej, Keiko n Breezi!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I passed up the Summertime collection but grabbed Sunshine (I'm a sucker for sparkle). I did, however, grab Mira - I've used that one so many times! Great collection of cremes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Breezi the best (: It's gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Breezi as well, great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all those colors! But I wouldn't buy both reds for myself because they look really similar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. true blood is awesome, unfortunately i will have to wait for season 4 here..... Sooki and Mira are my favorites (don't know why i did not purchase mira hmmmmm)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta have Keiko and Mira too, those are way yummy. And half wanted Sookie to say Snookie, is that horrible?

    ReplyDelete