Saturday, August 20, 2011

Revlon Just Tinted Victorian

Hi guys! A quick post before I leave the house! I have completed my goal with posting EVERY DAY for the past week. I am super proud of myself. I really hope I can keep this up. I still have a lot of swatches to do and share with you guys! So please stay tune. I owe it to my readers for not updating as often lately!

I have Revlon's Just Tinted in Victorian to share with you guys. I found this at Rite Aid while browsing around.


Victorian is a sheer medium pink. This was done in four coats. I think these were meant to be worn as sheer, since the name is called "Just Tinted" but it looked a little weird with just one coat. It seem like I have stained pink nails or something.

I didn't put a top coat over this one just to see how it dries out. It seems like a semi-matte finish. The drying time was quite annoying. I tend to have that problem with Revlon polishes, I don't know if it's just me. And being that it's four coats it took a really long time, and smudged before I even got the chance to take a picture of it with a top coat. It applied pretty well though.

Well that's all I have for today, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty color. I bet it would be nice with a french manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look neat with multiple coats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great polish! I love the matte looking bottle. I bet this would look great with a layer of glitter polish before the last coat of this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish. Most Revlon polishes take forever to dry on me (and it's usually <10% humidity here - I'm trying to figure out whether that matters). I like the colors and how long it lasts on my bendable nails but it's really easy for me to mess up the polish when it takes so long to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors and how long it lasts on my bendable nails but it's really easy for me to mess up the polish when it takes so long to dry.

    ReplyDelete