Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sinful Colors Seaweed and Adventure Island

So today I have two Sinful Colors to share with you guys. I found these at Rite Aid and the whole collection seems to be like OPI Pirates of Caribbean dupe. I should look more into Sinful Color polishes. They are decent priced and the formula is not bad at all.


Adventure Island is a yellow green creme. 2 coats


Seaweed is a murky green creme. 2 coats

Seaweed looks quite similar to OPI Skulls & Glossbones except Seaweed has more green to it than Skulls & Glossbones. They're not exact dupes that's for sure.

As I mentioned, Sinful Colors formula are pretty good. I didn't have any issues with these two. They applied well, and was opaque in two coats. I hope they come up with more great colors in the future!

5 comments:

  1. I have really been getting into Sinful Colors too. It's weird how they come out with the same colors and close names (collection wise) as OPI..hey if they are close enough dupes, I would go for the cheaper alternative :)

    I've been looking for this collection everywhere, Seaweed kind of looks like Essie- Playa Del Platinum; how it looked on me the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinful colors are GREAT! Cheap and beautiful colors, I will go looking for these today! Try their neon line as well, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seaweed reminds me of OPI's Stranger Tides...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Seaweed is supposed to be a dupe of Stranger Tides. I think I saw a comparison somewhere. These two are the ones I got from the collection, they look awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete