Saturday, August 27, 2011

SpaRitual Enlightened Soul

Today I have SpaRitual's Enlightened Soul from the Spring 2011 collection to share with you guys. Yes I know it's Summer, but it's ok :)


Enlightened Soul is a bright yellow creme. 2 coats

This is like an awesome yellow. It reminds me of Crayola yellow crayon. Application was surprisingly smooth. It wasn't streaky at all. The formula was a little thick but nothing too hard to work with (I've tried thicker formula) Even though this is from the Spring collection, I think it's perfect for Summer. And come to think of it, Summer is almost over :(

Well that's all I have for today. What do you guys think of this one?

Edit: For all you east coast people, I hope you stay safe from Hurricane Irene. I hope the storm won't hit NY hard =/

5 comments:

  1. Yellow! Yellow is such a great and happy color, but so less yellow nailpolishes are looking real pretty when you wear it. This one completely passed the test for me.


    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is yellow! That's so funny I thought of a crayon too! It is very pretty though.

    Lets hope Irene pushes away from us :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow for summer. But I think it works in fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A two coat yellow?! *clutches pearls* I love how vibrant it is and how few coats it took for opacity! :)

    Stay safe up there!

    ReplyDelete