Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nail Art: Tarte's True Blood Palette

After seeing Beautopia's Tarte True Blood inspired nail art, I just had to try it for myself. Here is the link to her work: click here. It seem a bit tough to work with but I managed to try it. My nails are really narrow so it was a little hard to do.

I forgot to take pictures of the polishes I've used but I used:

-Rescue Beauty Lounge Bangin'
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
-Silver Nail Art pen

And here is the outcome!


Not as great as Beautopia's but I've tried. I did get a lot of compliments for these and people asking me how to do it.

I'm a huge True Blood fan and I'm sad that I have to wait until next summer for Season 5 to come out. A lot of people didn't like Season 4 but I absolutely enjoyed it.

Well that's all I have for today. What do you guys think of this?

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a great job! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooo amazing!!!!
    corsets rules!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I love black and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is indeed a manicure that deserves compliments! It's beautiful! You are very talented :) I am not a True Blood fan but I am loving the inspiration people are getting from it to do their manicures, they are absolutely amazing!!! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I'm no good at doing nail art free hand, but if I were, I'd totally do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. Hope you don't mind if i copy it once :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute mani!! Greta job!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, I have been wanting to try this ever since that palette came out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE SHOWING OFF! I didn't know you had this talent! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it looks amazing!! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete