Monday, October 10, 2011

Maybelline Cool Couture

It's just another manic Monday, I wish it were a Sunday cause that's my funday!

Ugh Monday's are always long and drags on -_- but anyways, today I have Maybelline's Cool Couture to share with you ladies. I've been hunting for Cool Couture for a whole month before I finally found it at my local Rite Aid.

Maybelline's Cool Couture is a dark gray base with teal and green shimmers. I did two coats of it.


Cool Couture under fluorescent lights


Cool Couture with flash

It was opaque in one coat, but I did two to smooth it out. The formula wasn't bad, it applied very nice and the dry time was good as well. I really loved this color and I'm glad I found it. I got many compliments at work for it. I don't see it around the Rite Aid I got anymore, it is the only color that's sold out. Well they usually have only two bottles out anyway. But yes if you didn't grab Cool Couture yet, go find it! I think it's a gorgeous and unique color.

That's all I have for today. What do you guys think of Cool Couture?

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely have to see if I can find this color! I reallyyyyy like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this, I need this, I need this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one, so nice to hear it is opaque in one coat. That is so rare these days.

    ReplyDelete