Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nail Art: Mummy, Witch, Dracula, Frankenstein, and Ghost

Hey all! I decided to try some nail art today and I was inspired by IHaveACupcake. Once I saw her video and the tutorial, I thought it was pretty simple and should be easy to do and decided to give it a try.

Nail Polishes Used
- Sephora by OPI Full Moon
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- SpaRitual Enlightened Soul
- Illamasqua Poke
- Sally Hansen Midnight in NY
- Essie Da Bush
- Essie Cute As A Button
- Sally Hansen Grass Slippers

It didn't really turn out the way I liked it. Take a look:



I think only Frankenstein turned out a little weird. The eyes are uneven and the hair wasn't long enough? My favorite is the Dracula. I didn't get to take a picture of these when they glow in the dark.

That's all I have for today, what do you guys think of this?

13 comments:

  1. So cute I love it!!
    You're too severe with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all cute! Even though the Frankenstein might look goofy to you, I think that is what adds to the cuteness of him; wonky eyed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rock-or-not - Haha thanks :)

    CCouture - Yea I love the eyes!

    beingpretty - I think it's the eyes that makes them cute

    Kimberly - Wonky eyed haha yea maybe!

    KellyCake - Thanks!

    Leticia - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that is too too cute! Love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is too too cute <3 i love the witch :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Your nail art is really great! My favorites are the witch and Dracula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are getting better and better with each mani, I love the mummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the Sally Hansen Grass Slippers color!

    ReplyDelete