Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Revlon Glitters

Thank you everyone for their kind words on my previous posts.

Today I have the Revlon Glitters to share with you ladies. I don't know if there's an official name for the collection, I was just too quick to grab the polishes and went to pay for it. For those that has been following me on twitter knew that I was hunting for these. And I finally found them at a Duane Reade far away from me -_-

Let's take a look at some gorgeous glitters!


Facets of Fuchsia is a sheer black base with tiny and hex fuchsia glitters. This was done in 3 coats. This is very similar to Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance. The only difference is that Facets of Fuchsia has more tiny glitter than Bad Romance.


Blue Mosaic is a clear base with aqua blue micro-glitters and green and silver hex glitters. This was done in 4 coats and it's still not fully covered, but it still looks pretty.


Starry Pink is a baby pink creme base mixed with silver and white hex glitters and some tiny glitters. This was done in 3 coats except for my index finger, I totally forgot and only put two coats lol. This is my favorite of the whole collection. I love how girly this color is.

The formula for these were pretty good. I didn't have no issues with them. I've always had trouble with drying for Revlon polishes. These were actually ok being that they were all more than 2 coats. Everything was fine, except Starry Pink. I somehow smudged it an hour later when I was cleaning. I don't know if these are still available. But I saw a few still available at certain Rite Aid's. Starry Pink was one of my favorites.

What do you guys think about these glitters?

4 comments:

  1. FoF definitely stands out among those three for me. I can pass on the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Facets of Fuchsia, but am still torn on the other two. Pink and blue aren't my favorites. I'm hoping revlon will come out with something similar but in red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Facets of Fuchsia, and I love it! I've decided I have to get Starry Pink as well.

    ReplyDelete