Monday, October 31, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Hot Wired

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone have a fun and spooky, but most importantly safe Halloween! I decided to use the Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips as my Halloween mani instead of doing more nail art (honestly I just ran out of ideas). This is my second time using these strips and was more successful at them then last time.

They came out with many Halloween designs, but I was mostly attracted to Hot Wired. Maybe it's the green, I don't know!


I think it looks pretty neat. The application took me only 20 minutes for both hands. Which I feel is pretty quick. Didn't really have any troubles either.

Only problem I have this time is finding the pieces to fit right. My nails are kind of skinny so it was a little tough. The pinky one was too small, but the next smallest size was too big so I just stayed with the smaller one.



It's not that visible so I think it's OK!


Here's slight bubbling at the bottom of my thumb. But I don't think it's the strip problem, I think there's slight bumps on my thumb from when I had glitters on and I peeled it off from boredom =X very bad habit of mine.

Overall, I'm happy with this. I've only had this on since last night so I'm not sure about how long it'll lasts. I wish there was a konad stamp of this, because this design is pretty awesome! Looking forward to looking at other people's Halloween manis!

Enjoy your Halloween, and eat lots of candies!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! I thought it was a crackle polish !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for nail effects! This design looks great on your nails. I also decided to use these strips for my Halloween mani. I chose Spun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You applied it perfectly, it just looks like nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great on you! Even with the close up pictures they look good-fantastic application!

    ReplyDelete