Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Craze Inked

Today is my lovely mother's 53rd birthday! I love my mom more than anything in the world. She means everything to me, without her, I'm nobody. She is such a caring person and very strong. I look up to her all the time. Although she doesn't like my nail polish addiction, I still love you mama :) haha<3

So today I have three of the Wet 'n Wild Crazy Inked Collection to share with you guys. To be honest, when I first saw the display for these, I thought they were crackle polishes. Turns out they weren't! (oops) It's ok though because the colors are still nice!


Tagger is a vibrant blue creme with a semi jelly finish. 2 coats


Art Crime is a yellow creme with a semi jelly finish. 3 coats. Ignore the weird looking smudge on my middle finger. I think it was smudged from applying my thick top coat on it. It looks like a honey comb which is pretty interesting.


Undercover Graffiti is a bright green creme. 2 coats

This is my first time trying Wet 'n Wild Craze nail polishes. I have no problems with the formula except for Tagger. It was a bit thick and a little tough to apply. But it didn't bother me because the color is gorgeous. It's a beautiful blue, and it happens to be my favorite of this collection. So the formula is decent, but there was one thing that bothered me a little. I got so used to the long brushes, and Craze have really short brushes, so once you pick up the cap, the brush is right there at the bottom. It took a little to get used to.

I found these at Duane Reade for $1.99 a bottle.

GIVEAWAY REMINDER: Ends November 14th, 2011. Click here to enter now!

3 comments:

  1. Love that grass green shade. I have a few of the Craze polishes, and the only thing I don't like is the big bottle top. It makes it awkward for me when I am painting my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tagger looks beautiful on your nails. All the colors look good names are cute. Ill have to check them out. thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete