Monday, November 14, 2011

Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection Swatches and Review

Today I have Zoyas Gems & Jewels collection to share with you guys. This collection consists of three shimmers and three glitters to match with them.


Holly is an emerald green shimmer. 2 coats


Rina over Holly, Rina is mixed with green and blue bar glitters, and green micro glitters


Noel is an icey blue metallic. 2 coats.


Twila over Noel, Twila has blue and holo bar glitters and blue micro glitters.


Izzy is a bright fuchsia shimmer. 2 coats


Kissy over Izzy, Kissy is mixed with pink and holo bar glitters, and fuchsia micro glitters.

I played around with the glitters on a nail wheel over white. The glitters are shown more over white.


Rina


Twila


Kissy

And finally I decided to layer them over each other, and the results are quite interesting.


Kissy over Twila over Rina

Overall this collection is interesting. I like the bar glitters and everything. It's perfect to create a gradient like affect on the tips. The shimmers weren't that unique, however, the formula is excellent. It applied flawlessly. Noel has a metallic/foil finish and it was not streaky. Visible brush strokes is minimum. I would definitely wear the bar glitters over a different color though just so you can see the colors more.

Well that's all I have for today, what do you guys think of this collection?

(These were sent to me for review)

REMINDER: Today is the LAST day to enter for my OPI Touring America Giveaway. You have only a few hours to enter, do not miss it!

6 comments:

  1. I like the collection a lot. I have all except Rina and Noel. There's a lot you can do with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them but I'm burned out on glitter! LOL The colors are pretty on their own...don't really need glitter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these glitters looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! What nail polish remover do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like glitters over white and probably I would wear them like that

    ReplyDelete