Friday, June 22, 2012

Butter London The Black Knight and Tart with a Heart

Happy Friday! Today I have Butter London polishes to share with you guys. The Black Knight and Tart with a Heart was a duo set for the Holidays of 2011 (yea I'm late I know lol) This is my second time trying Butter London polishes, and I'm still happy with the brand.

The Black Knight is a black base with multicolored glitters. The major colors visible are pink, aqua, and gold. This was 2 coats.

 Tart with a Heart is a clear base with gold glitters and some holographic glitters. 3 coats.

Tart with a Heart over The Black Knight is a beautiful combo! Both of them are great alone, but together is just perfect. So sparkly and so pretty!

The formula was a wee-bit rough for me. The Black Knight was a bit gooey, but I think that was because of all the glitters. Same goes with Tart with a Heart, but it wasn't too hard to work with. A little shake after each coat helped a little bit.

I really liked the colors for these two. I found these at Macy's for $14 a bottle. A bit on the pricey side but it's ok.

What do you guys think of these two?

4 comments:

  1. Love both of them and combo looks also very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are super pretty, and they look even better together! It's a gorgeous combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combinations simple but quite effective and attractive too,thanks for sharing.shellacnailpolishes

    ReplyDelete