Saturday, June 30, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Stairway to Heaven

Hello! Can you believe that June is almost over? Time is going by so fast!

Anyways, today I have Deborah Lippmanns Stairway to Heaven glitter to share with you guys. Stairway to Heaven is a cloudy sheer base with multicolored iridescent square and round glitters. It's more square than round glitters.

Here is Stairway to Heaven over white. I love how the glitters appear like a multicolor pastels over the white! It looks very innocent and pretty. I'm curious to try it over other colors now!

The formula for this one is a bit thick and hard to work with. I did two coats of it over two coats of white. I've seen swatches of it being worn alone and it still looks great! This was purchased at beauty.com for $18 a bottle. Worth the money? Eh, not really as there are similar glitter top coats like this one out there for a fraction of the price.

Well this is all I have for today, what do you guys think?

6 comments:

  1. You are right, it's hard to understand we are in July tomorrow..
    Although it's very pretty, I agree there are many alternatives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet the colours of the glitter. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy it just because of the name. Stairway to Heaven is just lovely and comforting! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my fav way to wear Stairway to Heaven - not only do I love STH it was a major fav song of mine when I was on college! And ah...July....mid summer already! I hope it stays foggy lots at the beach where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It reminds of China Glaze "Snow Globe"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful simply nice and attractive also thanks for sharing.shellacnailpolishes

    ReplyDelete