Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Essie No More Film

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Today I have Essie's No More Film from the Resort 2012 collection. It was the only color that attracted my eyes from that collection. Oh yea, also please ignore the messy application. I actually got this done at the salon. I was too lazy to shape my nails, so I decided to go to the salon. And no offense, the one I usually go to for pedicures, did a terrible job for manicures. I tried my best to edit and fix the smudges outside of my cuticle so it didn't look too horrid.


No More Film is a dark purple/blue creme. It looks more purple in my picture. This was 2 coats, but you could've gone away with just one coat.

I can't really discuss the formula for this one because I didn't apply this polish on myself, but from observations, it seem like it went on pretty smooth with no problems. Hence I didn't understand why the manicurist did such a bad job, but it's ok! Again, I did edit this picture so it doesn't look too bad. I'm not trying to be mean about the manicurist, but it's true lol

I really liked the color, and it's quite an interesting color for a spring/summer collection don't you think? I rather see interesting colors than typical pastels, neons, etc. for summer. But that's just me!

Well this is all I have for today, what do you guys think of this blurple?





2 comments:

  1. Very pretty dark shade, but I would expect better job from manicurist :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful but still attractive thanks for sharing this post.shellacnailpolishes

    ReplyDelete