Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nails Inc. Baker Street

Hey everyone! Today is going to be a short post. I have Nails Inc. Baker Street to share with you guys. I really love vibrant blue colors, especially on nails. When I saw Baker Street at Sephora, I had to get it.







Baker Street is a vibrant royal blue creme. This took two coats.

This blue really stands out, and it's very bright as well.




This picture is without flash and it seems a bit more darker, but it's as close as I can get to show the true color of this polish.

This is my second time trying on nails inc. brand polishes and I am not disappointed. I am looking forward to trying more colors from them. The formula for this one was pretty good. It applied pretty well and  had no troubles with it.

Great color and great formula, what more can I ask for? (cough holo cough)

What do you think of Baker Street?

4 comments:

  1. I too got this recently - it's such a vibrant and lovely blue - look forward to trying mine soon - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is simply gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy and safe way for applying shellac nail polish which will never damage your nail and nail shining. Apply shellac nail polish in just 3 steps.
    shellacnailpolishes

    ReplyDelete