Thursday, June 28, 2012

Three Swatches from China Glaze Electropop Collection

Good day everybody. Today I have three polishes from the China Glaze Electropop Collection to share with you guys. I didn't purchase the whole collection, as I wasn't too fond with the other colors. I'm really doing pretty good on not spending too much on nail polishes, and putting money away. It's hard, but I'm working on it!

Gaga for Green is a gorgeous kelly green creme. 2 coats

Kinetic Energy is a pale baby blue creme. 2 coats

Electric Beat is a soft light blue creme. 2 coats

The formula for these were pretty good. It applied well and not streaky at all. I love the creamy texture and the super shininess. I'm actually interested in trying Aquadelic, maybe I'll order that in the future :)

I bought these from Sally Beauty for $4.99 a bottle. Not sure if they still have these available there, but they're still available at e-tailers out there. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! To be honest, I didn't get any from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught on to this collection late. It came out so fast after last holiday season I was not ready for all the clear brights in it. It was too spring too fast. I did pick up a couple of shades left on Sally shelf, then started to look closer at blog swatches. I first thought I have these shades because they looked really basic. Then I realized my tastes in polish had developed in the past year and I did not have that many brights in Crayon kind of shades. I was happy to warm my collection up with all but the yellow in this collection which I did get but looks horrible on me and needs a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand but these colours are very pretty and good looking that no girl can resist to use these ,any ways thanks for sharing this.shellacnailpolishes

    ReplyDelete