Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ciaté Caviar Manicure in Rainbow

Today I have Ciaté's Caviar Manicure in Rainbow to share with you guys. This is the first time I am trying the brand Ciaté since it is available at Sephora now. The Caviar Manicure came in a set of two polishes, Strawberry Milkshake which is a pretty pink polish (I forgot to take a picture of it alone) and the beads are in rainbow color. This is also my first time trying the Caviar manicure as well.



You're not suppose to put a top coat over this manicure, but I decided to give it a try on my pinky to see how it looks, and it doesn't look that great.




 Top coat over the pinky, which kind of destroys the look

This set is available at Sephora for $25. Is it worth it? Probably not as you can buy micro-beads at an arts and crafts store for probably a fraction of the price. And since this manicure only lasts 48 hours, I definitely don't think its worth the price. The only reason I purchased this was out of curiosity just to see how it looks like. I mean I love the look of it, but knowing that I can get the same look with a cheaper price irks me a little.

The formula for Strawberry Milkshake was pretty good though. It applied smoothly and I had no issues with it. I was debating whether to buy the black and white set, but after trying on the rainbow, I think I'll save my money.

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome but I don't think I can justify buying it when its soooo easy to do it yourself. I love the colour of the beads though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! Totally tempted to buy this kit at some point.

    xx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she made a mess of herself eating a cupcake full of candy sprinkles.LOL....Not something to be seen in public.

    ReplyDelete