Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Pedicure

Hey everyone! Since my last post was about nail strips for nails, today will be about nail polish strips for your toes! I've always hated painting my toes because I gotta hunch over to do them, therefore I usually go to salons for pedicures. When I saw that Sally Hansen was having nail strips for toes, I was really curious as to how that will look/work! A little warning, there are toe pictures. I'm not a huge fan of feet, and I don't really like taking pictures of my feet; but being that this is a review on pedicure products, I must lol so I hope it's ok for you guys.

From Left to Right: Snake, Rattle & Roll, Puppytooth, Pink Boa, and Strike a Pose

Strike a Pose has a silver metallic base with spring flowery designs on them.

Puppytooth has a white base with black zig zaggy designs.

Application was quite easy, and pretty much the same as the nail ones. It also comes with a nail file and a cuticle pusher. I love having designs on my toes without even hard effort. And the sizes are like perfect for my toes, even for my little tiny one at the end. 

I've had Puppytooth on for more than a week now, and its actually still stuck on my toes just like the first day. No chipping or peeling of any sort. I'm almost at two weeks now too actually, so these last pretty long!

I really like the idea, and I'm looking forward to trying more of these (or maybe even all of them!)

These should be available at your local drugstores.

(These were sent to me for review with honest opinions)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, cool! I will have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, been wondering about these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know - wondering what took them so long to come out/up with these? I would buy more of these than the ones for fingers if the designs are cute - or also use them for toe accent nails.

    ReplyDelete