Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nicole by OPI Target Exclusives for Fall 2012 Swatches & Review

Hey everyone! First off I would like to apologize for the lack of updates. Works been keeping me busy and making me exhausted to do anything. I finally had time to do some swatching though!

Today I have Nicole by OPI Target Exclusives for Fall 2012 to share with you guys. This collection contains some gorgeous colors!


Mer-maid for Each Other is a mirror gold, green, blue chrome. 2 coats. We have seen this polish almost everywhere. But this is definitely the cheaper alternative compared to Chanel or Deborah Lippmann. They're not exact dupes but very similar.

Iris My Case is a purple chrome with a mauve/orange duo-chrome. 2 coats. Once again we have seen this type of duo-chrome around but I didn't buy the other brands, so I thought this one was pretty awesome.

 For Gold Times Sake is a multicolored microglitter. 2 coats. This has so many colors in it. There's gold, blue, purple, green, pink, and red. I actually wore this as a mani one day and went shopping. People were asking me what the color was and where to get it. It's a very pretty polish. 

If the Blue Fits... is another multicolored microglitter. 2 coats (should've done 3) Again with so many colors in this one as well. The main color is blue, with light blue, pink and purple glitters.

Just Busta Mauve is a multicolored microglitter with a bronzey red base. It has blue, gold, pink, orange, red, and purple glitters. This color is... I must say crazy. I have never seen any polish like this one before. It's definitely unique. If you spot this at Target, better snatch it up right away! This one is my favorite from the whole collection.

The formula for these were amazing. I had no issues with application. The chromes weren't streaky and the streaks weren't noticeable at all. The glitters takes the trophy for this collection. The multicolored microglitters are just unique and it's so shiny. Overall, I am happy with this collection. It's good to finally see different polishes coming out instead of the same old ones.

What do you guys think of these?

(These were sent to me for review)

2 comments:

  1. The purple, blue and mauve, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mer-maid for each other! I love that color!

    ReplyDelete