Thursday, August 30, 2012

OPI Germany Collection Swatches & Review

Hello all! I will be going away for a mini vacation for this weekend. I'll have a few a posts schedule since I've been MIA for so long. But anyways, today I have OPI's Germany collection to share with you guys. This collection made for the fall consists of 12 gorgeous colors with some shimmers and some cremes. What I like about this collection is that there aren't much dark colors in this collection.

Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue is a frosty blue shimmer. 2 coats. Although we've seen many frosty blues out there, I really like the tone of this one. It's not too dark and not too light.

Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs is a frosty purple shimmer.

German-icure by OPI is a vampy brownish red shimmer. 2 coats. I love this one! Its perfect for the fall.

Danke-Shiny Red is a red shimmer. 2 coats. This one is super shiny.

Every Month is Oktoberfest is an amazing color!! It has a purple blue base with flashes of red, purple, and gold shimmers. 2 coats. I love the purple base of this color because it shows.

Deutsche You Want Me Baby is a rusty orange shimmer. 2 coats. Another perfect color for the fall!

Schnapps Out of It! is a rosey mauve with silver shimmers. 2 coats. This is a very interesting color and is quite hard to describe. It looks a bit orange mix with some rosey color.

Berlin There Done That is a taupey grey creme. 2 coats. We've seen this type of color a lot. But it's quite rich and creamy.

My Very First Knockwurst is a light pale pink creme with a mix of beige. 2 coats. I thought this would look really weird on my skin tone but I actually like it!

Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! is a dark grey-green creme. 2 coats. Does nein mean no in German? lol

Don't Talk Bach to Me is a yellow green creme with silver shimmer. 2 coats.

Don't Pretzel My Buttons is a nude creme. 2 coats. Loving this one on my skin tone as well!

The colors for this collection is pretty awesome. I love how OPI is having so many different colors out there and not to mention being different. Fall is usually mixed with dark, and medium colors; but I'm seeing a lot of bright colors here. The frosty shimmers are amazing, they're so shiny it really looks like they are glowing. Every Month is Oktoberfest happens to be my favorite of the collection. There wasn't a single color I didn't like.

The formula for these were amazing. They applied flawlessly with no issues at all. The frosty shimmers did not leave any visible brush strokes, and the cremes very creamy.

Overall, I am happy with this collection and is looking forward to more collections coming from OPI.

What do you guys think of this collection?

(These were sent to me for review)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo what a wonderful collection, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I do want you baby. That orange is hott. Thanks for these swatches, I have not wanted any of these until now.

    ReplyDelete