Thursday, December 20, 2012

China Glaze Spam

I recently ordered a lot of China Glaze polishes and didn't get to do swatches of them, but on spare time I did some quick swatches. So here is some random China Glaze spam with some polishes from the old and recent collections. I also ordered the Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away collection,  but I rather do that on a separate review because that collection was simply amazing.

Man Hunt

Red Satin

 Pure Joy over Red Satin

 Cast a Spell

 Make a Spectacle over Cast a Spell

Purr-fect Plum

Glitter Goblin

Glitter All the Way

Bizarre Blurple

Immortal

Winter Holly (amazing)

Glistening Snow (gorgeous)

Angel Wings (stunning)

Beauty Within

As you can tell, some polishes were from Halloween release, Breast Cancer Awareness, Holiday, and even Summer. But I did hope you enjoy this random spam of China Glaze polishes :) Which ones did you like the most? Because I can't choose, I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment