Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Swatches & Review

Good morning everyone. Today I have Nicole by OPI's Selena Gomez Collection to share with you. First off, I am a huge fan of Selena Gomez. I think she is the most adorable girl and I just wanna hug her! I fell in love with her after watching Wizards of Waverly Place, yes I'm a little too "old" to watch that but I enjoyed watching every bit of it :)

This collection consists of 14 polishes, 7 vivid colors and 7 glitter top coats.

Scarlett is a fuchsia pink shimmer. 2 coats. It's a very pretty and girly pink, this is probably the perfect pink for Valentine's Day.

Selena is a peachy pink with slight shimmer. 2 coats. This is so soft and perfect for the Spring, which I wish was here already (so sick of Winter) The silver specks are not that noticeable unless you look really close at it.

Spring Break is a bright pink creme. 2 coats. It's very pretty but not really unique, it's still a nice color and I cannot wait for her movie Spring Break to come out in theaters!

Love Song is a lilac creme. 2 coats. It's a gorgeous purple and again another pretty color for Spring.

Pretty in Plum is a purple shimmer with reddish tones. 2 coats. I love the 'glow' in this one. I was never fans of purple shimmers but this one is really nice.

Hit the Lights is a bright yellow creme. 3 coats. This is a true crayola yellow creme. Two coats was full coverage but I used three to even it out. I really like this type of yellow polish!

Naturally is a bubble gum pink creme. 2 coats. Nice pastel like color for the Spring.

Heavenly Angel is an iridescent shattered glitter. I did this over black to hopefully show the gorgeous iridescent glitters. Unfortunately this glitters were extremely hard to pick up, I felt like they were like the shaped glitters where you probably have to use a toothpick to pick up. The bottle is gorgeous though!

Stars at Night is a holographic silver bar glitter in clear base. We have seen a lot of bar glitters lately and I'm happy to see that, I just wish it's other colors other than the silver holo.

Confetti Fun is a multi colored glitter mix with silver micro glitters in a clear base. I thought this was just going to be a typical rainbow glitter but the silver shimmers in this made it quite unique!

Mi Fantasia is a blue/purple glitter with silver holo bar glitters in clear base. Very interesting combination!

Kissed at Midnight is a gold and silver glitter in a clear base. The glitters are a mix of hex glitters and micro glitters. It looks like mostly gold glitters but there are some silver in there.

Sweet Dreams is a mix of silver, aqua, and purple glitter in a clear base. I love the mix of the glitters! This happens to be my favorite glitter of the bunch.

Inner Sparkle is a mix of pink and lilac glitters in clear base. Again you probably only see the pink glitters but if you look closely there are mixes of lilac glitters in there! I love how it's two colored glitters instead of just one.

The formula for these were awesome. The only one I had problem with was Heavenly Angel, it was just hard to get the shredded glitters onto the nails. Majority of the glitters are unique and interesting in its way. Some of the cremes and shimmers we have seen before but it's still pretty!

Overall I am satisfied with the collection. This is a very cute collection and the colors are perfect for Spring. I have trouble picking out my favorite ones, but Sweet Dreams was definitely my favorite glitter!

What do you guys think of this collection?

Disclaimer: Product samples provided by the company/PR for my unbiased consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment